Shreyas Iyer Net Worth
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||56 Crores+|
|Full Name||Shreyas Iyer|
|Salary||$1.7 Million +|
|Date of Birth||6 December 1994|
Net Worth of Shreyas Iyer 2023
Shreyas Iyer is a famous Indian cricketer and is seen as a charming talent of India. Shreyas Iyer’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. Shreyas Iyer, who is an Indian batsman and captain of Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League, is listed among the richest cricketers in India.
Shreyas Iyer Net Worth in Rupees
He started his career in his early days. As of 2023, Shreyas Iyer net worth in Indian rupees estimated 56 crores. The annual salary of Shreyas Iyer is estimated at around $1.7 million.
According to sources, Shreyas Iyer takes more than 1 crore per brand endorsement. While that is one side, his match fees are his regular income.
As of 2022, Shreyas is ranked among B-grade cricketers in BCCI, which earns him around ₹3 crores per year. His ODI fee per match is ₹6.4 lakhs. Iyer’s Test Match salary per match is ₹15 lakhs. His T20I Match fee per match is ₹3.2 lakhs. And his IPL salary ranges up to ₹12.25 crores. All these are the sources of net worth for Shreyas Iyer. It is also said that Shreyas is earning some money through his private businesses.
Shreyas Iyer Net Worth Overview
|Net Worth as of 2022 in USD||$7 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||₹56 crores|
|ODI Salary||₹6.4 Lakh|
|Test Match Salary||₹15 Lakh|
|T20I Salary||₹3.2 Lakh|
|BCCI Annual fee||₹3 crores|
|IPL Fee||₹12.25 Crores|
|Annual Income||$1.7 Million|
Shreyas Iyer Net Worth Growth
|Net worth in USD||$7 Million|
|Net worth in 2022||₹56 Crores|
|Net worth in 2021||₹40 Crores|
|Net worth in 2020||₹33 crores|
|Net worth in 2019||₹28 crores|
|Net worth in 2018||₹21 crores|
Shreyas Iyer Biography
Shreyas Iyer was born on December 6, 1994, in Chembur, Mumbai, to a Mangalorean-based family, was deeply attracted to cricket in his childhood. Though Shreyas was born into a business family, his father, Santhosh Iyer, noticed that his son had some pull toward cricket. And to make him find himself, Santosh Iyer sent him to cricket coaching. And with time, Shreyas found his pure love and passion for cricket. Shreyas Iyer’s father is from Thrissur, Kerala, and his mother, Rohini Iyer, is from Mangalore.
Shreyas completed his schooling at Don Bosco High School in Matunga and his graduation from Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics in Matunga, Mumbai. When Shreyas was playing at the Shivaji Park Gymkhana at the age of 18, Pravin Amre (cricket coach) spotted him and trained him in his early days. During the early days and even now, Shreyas is affectionately called “Young Viru” as he has the batting style of the legendary player Virender Sehwag.”
Shreyas Iyer made his A-list debut in November 2014. He made his T20 debut in November 2017, ODI debut in December 2017, and Test debut in November 2021.
|Name||Shreyas Santhosh Iyer|
|Nick Name||Shre, Young Viru|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1994 (28 years)|
|Bowling Style||Legbreak Googly|
|Body Measurements||Chest – 40 Inches |
Waist – 30 Inches
Biceps – 14 Inches
|International Debut||T20- November 2017 |
ODI- December 2017
Test- November 2021
|Current Residence||Mumbai, India|
|Parents||Father – Santhosh Iyer |
Mother – Rohini Iyer
|Siblings||Younger Sister (Shreshta Iyer)|
|Relationship Status||Unknown or currently single|
|School||Don Bosco High School|
|College||R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Traveling, Playing Football, Tennis, Golf, Watching movies and series|
Income From IPL Salary
|2022||Kolkata knight riders||₹12.25 crores|
|2021||Delhi Capitals||₹7 crores|
|2020 (retain)||Delhi Daredevils||₹7 crores|
|2019 (retain)||Delhi Daredevils||₹7 crores|
|2018||Delhi Daredevils||₹7 crores|
|2017||Delhi Daredevils||₹2.6 crores|
|2016||Delhi Daredevils||₹2.6 crores|
|2015||Delhi Daredevils||₹2.6 crores|
Endorsements and other Income Sources
One of the major income sources of the cricketer Shreyas Iyer is Match fees. His ODI match fees which are 6.4 lakh per match, T20I match fees of 3.2 lakh ₹per match, Test fees of 15 lakh ₹per match, and BCCI annual salary are his major income sources.
Other than that, Shreyas Iyer is earning from endorsements. It is no wonder cricket is nothing less than madness In India, and people are following cricket and their favorite cricketers religiously. Being the dashing and fearless cricketer of India, Shreyas Iyer has millions of audiences on social media and has a heavy brand value.
As of 2022, Shreyas is endorsing Boat, CEAT, Dream11, Myprotein, Google Pixel, etc. According to sources, Shreyas is taking at least one crore from each brand.
Properties and Luxury Cars
He loves to stay with his family. So he bought a luxurious designer house in Mumbai. The house is a 2618 sq. ft posh house in Mumbai. It is said that the cricketer has invested around 12 crores in his house.
He is a goddamn fan of sneakers and has a great bunch of expensive sneakers in his closet. Shreyas also has some other real estate across the country which are not known to the public yet. The following are his properties and luxury cars.
|Property||Mumbai House (₹12 crores)|
|Hyundai i20 Sportz||Price unknown|
|Audio S5||Price unknown|
Shreyas Iyer Family and Love Life
Shreyas Iyer was born into a humble background. His father, Santosh Iyer, is a businessman and is the man behind Shreyas Iyer’s cricket journey. Shreyas Iyer’s mother’s name is Rohini Iyer. Iyer’s father is from Kerala background. He has roots in Kerala. While Iyer’s mother, Rohini Iyer, is a Mangalorean. Shreyas has one younger sister whose name is Shresta Iyer.
Shreyas Iyer’s relationship status as of now is single. He hasn’t made any public news about his girlfriends or his dates.
Shreyas Iyer Social Media
Shreyas Iyer is very much active on his social media channels. The following are the links to the social media channels of Shreyas Iyer.
Shreyas Iyer Favorites
|Favorite Cricketer||AB De Villiers|
|Favorite Football Player||Ronaldo|
|Favorite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favorite Music Band||Linkin Park|
|Favorite Song||Tera Hone Laga Hoon from Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani|
|Favorite TV show||Tom And Jerry|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Food||White Pomfret poached in Coconut Milk|
|Favorite Restaurant||Bombay West Bridgford, Nottingham, UK|
Shreyas Iyer Philanthropy Works
Shreyas Iyer has not discussed or informed about his charity works in the media as he likes to keep his charity works outside the media.
Shreyas Iyer Awards and Recognition
Let us have a quick look at Shreyas Iyer’s awards and recognition.
- In 2015, Iyer was awarded the Shri Rajadhyaksha Trophy for scoring the highest runs in the Ranji Trophy.
- In 2015, when Delhi Dare Devils bought him in the auction, he won the IPL Emerging Player of the year award.
- In 2016, Iyer was awarded the Indian Domestic Cricketer of the year award.
- In 2022, the KKR’s skipper won the ICC Men’s Player of the month award in the February match.
- Shreyas Iyer scored 31 runs in one over in ODI. And to date, this is the highest run scored by an Indian batsman.
- Shreyas Iyer also won the Man of the Match award against New Zealand.
- One major recognition in Iyer’s career is he is the youngest captain in IPL as a captain to lead Delhi Dare Devils.
Facts about Shreyas Iyer
- Shreyas Iyer is famous for his magic tricks. In fact, the stylish batsman is a mixture of a 90% cricketer and a 10% magician. He even performed his magic trick on social media, which soon became viral.
- Shreyas Iyer was called lovingly “Young Viru” in his career at the start. He was compared with Virender Sehwag for his amazing batting skills.
- Shreyas Iyer’s journey was made into a documentary film by cricket writer Aayush Puthran named “Shreyas Iyer Documentary- A Father’s Dream.”
- Shreyas was first noticed by Pravin Amre, the cricket coach. He trained him in his starting days.
- He was awarded by BCCI as the Emerging Player of the season in the 2015 IPL match.
- Iyer topped the list of highest run scorers with 930 runs in 13 innings in the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy season.
- Shreyas Iyer bags the title of the fourth Indian cricketer to have scored the farthest century in the T20.
- He was the first Delhi Capitals franchise skipper Shreyas Iyer to lead his team to the IPL finals.
- Shreyas Iyer has roots in Kerala as his father is from Kerala and in Mangalore as his mother is from Mangalore.
- Shreyas made his first-class cricket debut in November 2014 at Ranji Trophy 2014-2015.
Shreyas Iyer net worth in Indian rupees is estimated at around 56 crores. His net worth in USD is estimated at around $7 million.
Shreyas Iyer, the brightest talent in Indian cricket and captain of KKR in IPL, has a net worth estimated at around $7 million.
Shreyas Iyer being the champion on the ground is currently living his luxurious life. Shreyas Iyer’s net worth is estimated at around $7 million. It is making him mark his name as one of the richest cricketers in India.
According to resources, Shreyas Iyer is currently dating no one. He is single.
Shreyas Iyer’s height is 178 cm.