Washington Sundar Net Worth
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 45 Crores|
|Full Name||Washington Sundar|
|Salary||Rs. 5 Crores|
|Date of Birth||5th October 1999|
Washington Sundar Net Worth 2023
Washington Sundar is a famous international Indian cricketer. He plays all-rounder in all forms of cricket. Washington Sundar is a young and very promising rising talent in Indian cricket. Washington Sundar is just 23 years, and he has already made it into the world of crickets with all the fame, name and money. Washington Sundar net worth is estimated at around $5 million.
Washington Sundar Net Worth In Rupees
Washington Sundar, being the youngest cricketer in the Indian cricket team, has a massive net worth at the tender age of 22. Washington’s net worth as of 2023 is estimated at around 45 crores INR. Washington’s annual salary is estimated at around INR 5 crores.
The monthly income of Washington Sundar is estimated at around INR 40 lakhs. Washington is in the C grade category in BCCI and received an annual salary of 1 crore as a retainer fee. In the 2022 IPL auction, Sunrisers Hyderabad picked him for 8.75 crores.
Washington Sundar Net Worth Overview
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 40 crores|
|Net worth in Dollar||$5 million|
|Annual Salary||INR 5 crores|
|Monthly Salary||INR 40 lakhs|
|BCCI Retainer fee||INR 1 crore|
|Income Sources||BCCI retainer fee, ODI match fee, Test Match fee, T20I match fee, Brand endorsement|
Washington Sundar Net Worth Growth
|Year||Net Worth Growth|
|Net Worth as of 2022||$5 million|
|Net Worth as of 2021||$3.6 Million|
|Net Worth as of 2020||$2 million|
|Net Worth as of 2019||$1.2 million|
|Net Worth as of 2018||$0.5 million|
Washington Sundar Biography
The young Cricketer, All-rounder in the Indian Cricket team Washington Sundar, was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, to a humble middle-class background. Washington’s was born on 5th October 1999. And he is having the right and blooming time of his career. The young man’s Father, who was an aspiring cricketer, had to leave his dream for personal reasons.
But his supportive Father wanted his son to take up his dream and shine. And luckily, Sundar also has the same passion as his Father and is currently enjoying his career as an all-rounder international Indian Cricketer. Sundar’s father looked up to his mentor P.D. Washington, and as gratitude, he named his son Washington Sundar.
|Age||5th October 1999 (23 years)|
|Net Worth in Dollar||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 40 crores|
|Income Source||IPL match, Test match, ODI match, Brand endorsement, BCCI retainer fees|
|Current Residence||Chennai, India|
|Body Measurement||Chest 39 inches |
Waist 32 inches
Biceps 13 inches
|Family||Father- M Sundar |
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|School||St. Bede’s school, Chennai|
|Debut||ODI- December 2017 T20I- December 2017 IPL- 2017 Test – January 2021|
|Batting style||Left handed bat|
|Bowling style||Right arm off break|
Income From IPL Salary
|2022||Sunrisers Hyderabad||INR 8.75 crores|
|2021 (Pull Out)||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 3.2 crores|
|2020 (Retain)||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 3.2 crores|
|2019 (Retain)||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 3.2 crores|
|2018||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 3.2 crores|
|2017 (Replacement)||Rising Pune Supergiant||INR 1 crores|
|Total||INR 21.65 crores|
Endorsements and other Income Sources
The main income source of Washington Sundar is his match fees. Other than his match fees, he is earning himself quite a lot of brand deals. Though we don’t know his salary from brand endorsements, we can still say that with his rising popularity and fandom, he might be taking a whopping amount in his pockets. Currently, Washington is endorsing brands like Puma, Anker Innovations, TCL, SG, Gillette and Dream11.
Properties and Luxury Cars
Washington is currently living with his family in Chennai. His house is a massive house filled with all the modern amenities, including a home gym, garden and much more. It is said that the cricketer also owns some other real estate properties across India which are not known to the media.
Washington Sundar received Mahindra Thar as a gift from the CEO of Mahindra when India beat Australia in the Border- Gavaskar trophy, where Sundar played a major role in India’s victory.
Washington Sundar Family and Love Life
Washington Sundar’s father, M Sundar, was a cricketer who could not make it to the next level after the Ranji trophy. He passed his dream to his son Washington and luckily, he also had the same blood and passion as his father. Washington’s mother’s name is unknown. He has two siblings, one brother whose name is unknown and one sister whose name is Shailaja. Currently, Washington has no girlfriends and is single.
Washington Sundar Social Media
Washington Sundar Awards and Recognition
Though Washington is still young and has a long way to go in his career, the following are some of his awards and recognitions.
- Washington Sundar made his debut in first-class cricket in the year 2016 at Ranji Cricket Trophy.
- In 2017, Sundar received a Man of the match award in IPL against Mumbai Indians
- In Nidahas Trophy 2018, Washington got himself a Man of the series award for bowling against Bangladesh.
Washington Sundar Favorites
|Favorite Cricketer||Sunil Gavaskar|
|Favorite bowlers||Shane Warne, Dale Steyn|
|Favorite Cricket commentators||Harsha Bhogle|
|Favorite Cricket ground||Adelaide Oval in Australia|
|Favorite Actors||Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan|
|Favorite Destination||Egypt, Paris and Dubai|
Facts about Washington Sundar
- Washington Sundar’s father was also a Ranji-level cricketer. He couldn’t fulfil his dream, so he helped his son Washington to achieve his dream.
- Washington Sundar started his career as a wicket-keeping batsman. However, his career changed when his school team chose another one for the role, so he had to do off-spinning.
- At the very tender age of 13, he did a stint at MRF Pace Academy. He impressed many big heads at a very tender age. GlobeTrotters coach M.Senthilnathan was very impressed by his bowling style.
- Sundar, at the very young age of 15, was picked to play in India’s Under 19 squad. He also played a major role in taking his team to ICC U-19 world cup.
- Washington, with his cunning and immaculate hard work and skill, marked his name as the 7th youngest cricketer who made his debut for India on the international stage. Not many cricketers got this chance.
- While being a part of Rising Pune Supergiants, Sundar gives whole credit to Dhoni and Steven Smith for honing himself as a better player.
- Sundar made his first-class debut in November 2016. Though he didn’t get many chances at the beginning, the man killed it in the second innings as an opener.
- Sundar replaced R Ashwin in the Rising Pune Supergiants.
- Washington Sundar is a die-hard fan of the former cricketer Sunil Gavaskar.
- Washington loves traveling, especially to Egypt and Paris.
As of 2023, Washington Sundar net worth is INR 40 cores (estimated).
As of 2023, Washington Sundar net worth is $5 million (estimated).
Washington Sundar main source of income is his match fees from ODI, Test match, IPL, and T20.
Washington Sundar height is 6′ 1 inches, 185 centimeters and 1.85 meters.
Washington Sundar is not married yet. He also didn’t give any information about his girlfriend to the public. As of now, Washington Sundar wants to focus only on his career.