Ꮪhubman Gill Net Worth
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs.31 Crores|
|Full Name||Shubman Gill|
|Salary||$1 Million +|
|Date of Birth||8 September 1999|
Shubman Gill Net Worth 2023
Shubman Gill is an Indian batsman from Punjab. Shubman made his debut in the sport of cricket in the early 2000s. At just 24 years, he has made people around the world crazy with his outstanding performance in national and international matches. Shubman Gill estimated net worth is around $4 Million that which is in Indian rupees 31 Crores.
Shubman Gill Net Worth In Rupees
Shubman Gill, at 24 years, has an estimated net worth of INR 31 crores. His annual salary amounts to INR 10 crores, and he earns INR 65 lakhs monthly. Shubman, the Grade C category in BCCI, receives INR 1 crore as a retainer fee. Gujarat Titans picked him in the 2022 IPL auction for INR 8 crores.
Shubman Gill Net Worth Overview
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 31 crores|
|Net Worth in Dollar||$4 Million|
|Annual Salary||INR 10 crores|
|Monthly Salary||INR 65 lakhs|
|BCCI Retainer Fee||INR 1 crore|
|Income Sources||BCCI retainer fee, ODI match fee, IPL fee, Test Match fee, T20 match fee, Brand endorsements|
Shubman Gill Net Worth Growth
|Year||Net Worth Growth|
|Net Worth as of 2022||INR 32 crores|
|Net Worth as of 2021||INR 27 crores|
|Net Worth as of 2020||INR 24 crores|
|Net Worth as of 2019||INR 21 crores|
Shubman Gill Biography
Shubman Singh Gill was born on 8th September 1999 in a small town in Punjab. Lakhwinder Singh Gill and Keart Gill are the father and mother of Shubman Gill. He comes from a Sikh agriculturist family. Gill has been passionate about cricket since childhood and received coaching from his school for a while. Later his father enrolled him at the academy of the Punjab Cricket Association.
In the 2016–17 Vijay Hazare Trophy, Gill made his List A debut for Punjab while batting one down. Later, in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy against Bengal, he made his first-class debut while batting as an opener, scoring his first half-century before stepping it up the very next game with a first-class century against Services.
In 2013–14 and 2014–15, Gill earned the BCCI award for the best junior cricketer in consecutive years while pushing for a spot on the U19 team. During the Youth ODIs, Shubman played a prominent role in India’s convincing 3-1 victory over England, scoring 351 runs in 4 innings. Shubman scored 278 runs across four innings during his debut tour to England, and India defeated England 5-0.
He was appointed the India Blue team’s captain for the 2019–20 Duleep Trophy in August of that year. In October 2019, Gill was selected to captain India C for the 2019–20 Deodhar Trophy. He led a team in the competition as the youngest cricketer ever in November 2019. Shubman is currently in the Grade C category of BCCI and receives one crore per year as a retainer fee.
|Age||8th September 1999 (24 years)|
|Net Worth in Dollar||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 32 crores|
|Income Source||BCCI retainer fee, ODI match fee, IPL fee, Test Match fee, T20 match fee, Brand endorsements|
|Hometown||Fazilka, Punjab, India|
|Current Residence||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Eye color||Chocolate Brown|
|Body Measurement||Chest – 38 inches |
Waist – 30 inches
Biceps – 12 inches
|Family||Father – Lakhwinder Singh Gill |
Mother – Keart Gill
Sister – Shahneel Gill
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Relationship Status||Currently single|
|School||Manav Mangal Smart School, Mohali|
|Debut||List-A debut – 2017 First-class debut – 2017-18 Ranji Trophy IPL – 2018 ODI – 31st January 2019 Test debut – 26th December 2020|
|Bowling style||Right arm off break|
|Favorite shot||Straight Drive|
Income From IPL Salary
|2022||Gujarat Titans||INR 8 crores|
|2021||Kolkata Knight Riders||INR 1.8 crores|
|2020 (Retain)||Kolkata Knight Riders||INR 1.8 crores|
|2019 (Retain)||Kolkata Knight Riders||INR 1.8 crores|
|2018||Kolkata Knight Riders||INR 1.8 crores|
|Total||INR 15.2 crores|
Endorsements and other Income Sources
Shubman Gill has received abundant love from people. He is a role model to the youth generation. Due to his popularity, he has landed some big endorsements. His significant endorsements are Nike, JBL, Gillette, CEAT, Cinthol, Games24x7, and Danone. Though we don’t know the exact details of the income from all the ads, it contributes significantly to his increasing net worth.
Properties and Luxury Cars
Shubman Gill has a beautiful house in his hometown Jaimal Singh Wala Village, Jalalabad tehsil, Firozpur District, Punjab. He also owns multiple other properties across the country.
Shubman has a relatively small collection of cars, but he owns cars from a few of the most luxurious brands in the world. His collection consists of SUVs, Range Rover Velar, and Mercedes Sedan.
Shubman Gill Family and Love Life
Shubman’s father, Lakhwinder Singh, is an agriculturist who wanted to become a cricketer but never got an opportunity to fulfill his dream. Shubman’s mother is a happy homemaker and looks after her family. Shubman has one sister, Shahneel Gill.
When Shubman broke Sachin Tendulkar’s record ODI record of the highest individual score by an Indian player, reports of him dating Sachin’s daughter Sara Tendulkar sparked up. Fans were shipping them together. But later, it was speculated that they had a breakup as they both unfollowed each other on Instagram.
The rumor mill has it that Shubman is currently dating actress Sara Ali Khan. They were seen together dining in a hotel. Apparently, they were also seen on the same flight. The video of the same has sent fans into a frenzy. People think that they are dating and keeping their relationship private.
Shubman Gill Social Media
Shubman Gill Awards and Recognition
- Shubman is the youngest cricketer to lead a side in the Deodhar trophy.
- He was a leading scorer for Punjab in the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy with 728 runs and India in the 2018 U19 world cup with 372 runs.
- In a first-class match against West Indies A, Shubman Gill became the youngest Indian batsman to score a double century.
- Shubman was titled Player of the Tournament in the 2018 U29 World cup.
- Shubman won the 2019 IPL emerging player of the tournament.
Shubman Gill Favorites
|Favorite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Batsman||MS Dhoni, AB de Villiers|
|Favorite Bowlers||Dale Steyn, Glenn McGrath|
|Favorite Foreign Player||Ricky Ponting|
|Favorite Football Player||Lionel Messi|
|Favorite Actors||Shahrukh Khan, Jim Carrey|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Food||Butter chicken|
Facts About Shubman Gill
- Shubman full name is Shubman Singh Gill. He was born in the Firozpur region of Punjab, and later his family moved to Mohali for Shubman future career as a cricketer.
- Shubman has one younger sibling, his sister Shahneel Gill. They share a great bond; you can often see their Instagram pictures together.
- Shubman lives with his parents in their hometown and owns several other real estate properties in different locations.
- Shubman showed interest in cricket from a very young age and aspired to be a cricketer. He grew up watching Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, and VVS Laxman.
- Shubman’s father also wanted to be a cricketer, but he never got the chance. Seeing his son’s cricket interest, he moved from Fazilka to Mohali. They rented a house near Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium in Mohali.
- Shubman’s determination toward cricket got him selected for the under-16 Punjab cricket team to play at the district level at 11. He scored 330 runs in five games during his debut series and made a record.
- In 2014, he played his first state-level match in Vijay Merchant Trophy under 16 and scored more than 200 runs.
- He and Nirmal Singh shared a world record opening partnership of 587 runs at the district level, where he also scored 351 runs in the Inter-District Under-16 Punjab cricket tournament for the ML Markan Trophy.
- The BCCI awarded him the M.A Chidambaram Trophy for being the best under-16 cricketer for the 2013-2014 season.
- He played his List A debut in Delhi in 2017 against the Vidarbha cricket team. He was chosen for India’s Under-19 cricket team that year and played his first game against England in the Youth ODI series. He scored 351 runs during this series, earning him the title of Man of the Series.
- He was selected as the 2018 U-19 Cricket World Cup vice-captain. He was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in 2018 at the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction for Rs. 1.8 crore.
- Other than cricket, Gill has a great love for basketball. He also keeps a bat and ball next to his bed. Another interesting fact about Shubman is that he is a bit superstitious. Shubman always keeps a crimson handkerchief with him while playing.
As of 2023, Shubman Gill net worth is INR 32 cores (estimated).
As of 2023, Shubman Gill net worth is $4 million (estimated).
Shubman Gill’s primary source of income is his match fees from ODI, Test match, IPL, and T20.
Shubman Gill’s height is 5 ’10 inches, 178 centimeters, and 1.78 meters.
Shubman Gill is not married. He is rumored to be dating actress Sara Ali Khan, but no sources have confirmed that news.