KL Rahul Net Worth
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 75 Crore|
|Full Name||Kannaur Lokesh Rahul (KL Rahul)|
|Salary||Rs. 17 Crore +|
|Date of Birth||18 April 1992|
KL Rahul Net Worth 2023
KL Rahul is one of India’s most popular cricketers, and he is the Vice-captain of Indian Cricket Team. Rahul is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million which is in Indian rupees 75 Crore+..
KL Rahul is behind multiple important victories for India. He is affectionately called “The Universe Boss” by his friends and fans. KL Rahul is a Right-handed batsman and wicketkeeper.
With 12 years of First-class cricket, good brand value, and the position of Vice-captain of Indian cricket, KL Rahul is currently living his luxurious life. KL Rahul’s net worth is estimated at around a whopping ₹75 Crores. His net worth in US dollars is estimated at around $10 million. The major sources of this Karnataka-based cricketer KL Rahul are IPL fees, BCCI and IPL contracts, brand endorsements and other match fees.
He is also listed under the “A” list cricketer recently.. KL Rahul’s retainer fee is a whopping 5 Crores INR. That is, he earns five crores annually for his contributions and matches for BCCI.
KL Rahul takes home 15 lakh for every Test cricket match, 6 lakh for every ODI and 3 lakh for every T20I. Rahul’s overall IPL match fees are estimated at around 65 crore 10 lakh, respectively. Adding to all the above, he also takes home a big amount for endorsing brands. According to the report, the Karnataka-born cricketer and current Vice-captain of the Indian cricket team charge around 10 Lakh INR per endorsement.
KL Rahul Net Worth Overview
KL Rahul’s net worth as of 2023 is estimated at around ₹75 crores. His net worth in USD is estimated at roughly around $10 Million. Let us look at the overview of KL Rahul’s net worth.
|Income Source||Match fees, brand endorsement|
|Net Worth in INR||₹75 Crores (estimated)|
|Net Worth in USD||$10 Million (estimated)|
|Monthly Income||INR 3 crores (estimated)|
|Yearly Income||INR 25 crores (estimated)|
|BCCI retainer salary||INR 5 crores annually|
|IPL salary||INR 17 crores per season|
|Overall IPL Salary||Rs. 65 crore 10 lakh|
|Test Match Salary||INR 15 Lakh|
|ODI Salary||INR 6 Lakh|
|T20I Salary||INR 3 Lakh|
KL Rahul Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth as of 2022||$ 10 million|
|Net Worth as of 2021||$ 6 Million|
|Net Worth as of 2020||$ 4 Million|
|Net Worth as of 2019||$ 2.6 million|
|Net Worth as of 2018||$ 1 Million|
|Net Worth as of 2017||$ 0.6 Million|
Income From IPL Salary
|2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 0.1 crore|
|2014||SunRisers Hyderabad||INR 1 Crore|
|2015||SunRisers Hyderabad||INR 1 Crore|
|2016 (Transfer)||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 1 Crore|
|2017||Royal Challengers Bangalore||INR 1 Crore|
|2018||Punjab Kings||INR 11 Crore|
|2019 (Retain)||Punjab Kings||INR 11 Crore|
|2020 (Retain)||Punjab Kings||INR 11 Crore|
|2021||Punjab Kings||INR 11 Crore|
|2022||Lucknow SuperGiants||INR 11 Crore 70 lakh|
|Total||INR 65.1 Crore|
KL Rahul Biography
KL Rahul was born on 18th April 1992 in a professor’s family. The young Rahul started his cricket career at the age of 10. KL Rahul completed high school at NITK University in Mangalore and completed his pre-university at St. Aloysius College. At the age of 18, he went to Bangalore after his graduation from Jain University and also focused on his cricket career.
KL Rahul’s father was a big-time fan of Sunil Gavaskar and wanted to name his son Rohan Sunil Gavaskar, but he mistook his name for Rahul. With his passion for cricket and his rigorous cricket practice, he played Under 14 and Under 16 for the Karnataka team. He made his first-class cricket debut in the year 2010 to 2011. Rahul made his Test cricket debut in the year December 2014 against Australia in Melbourne. He made his ODI debut in June against Zimbabwe at Harare. And he made his T20I cricket career in the year of 2016 against Zimbabwe at Harare.
|Name||KL Rahul / Kannur Lokesh Rahul|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||₹75 Crores (estimated)|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$10 Million (estimated)|
|Age||18.4.1992 (31 years)|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Alma Mater||NITK English Medium School, Surathkal B.Com, Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore|
|Parents||Father- KN Lokesh |
|Girlfriend||Athiya Shetty (Rumored)|
|Batting Style and Role||Right Hand Batsman, Wicket Keeper|
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches |
Waist- 30 Inches
Biceps- 14 Inches
|Hobbies||Listening Music, PlayStation, Playing tennis and Football, Tattooing|
|Tattoos||Right shoulder, Left arm ( Tribal Tattoo), Right back (his dog Simba’s face and his name)|
|Coach or Mentor||GK Anil Kumar, Devdas Nayak, Samuel Jayaraj, Somsekhar Shiraguppi|
|Debut||Test- 26 December 2014 |
ODI- 11 June 2016
T20- 18 June 2016
KL Rahul Endorsements and other Income Sources
Recently the dashing batter KL Rahul is endorsing Gully, Puma, Bharat Pe, Reserve Bank of India, Tata Nexon, Real Me, Red Bull, etc. Apart from brand endorsements, KL Rahul also invested in real estate.
Properties and Luxury Cars
|Private House at Mangalore||65 Lakh INR|
|Lamborghini Huracan Spyder||INR 5 crore|
|Aston Martin DB11||INR 3 crore|
|Mercedes Benz C43||INR 75 lakh|
|Audi R8||INR 2.7 crore|
|Range Rover Velar||INR 1 crore|
|BMW 5-series||INR 70 lakh|
KL Rahul Family and Love Life
KL Rahul hails from a teaching background. Both of his parents are professors at well-known colleges. Rahul’s father, Lokesh, was a former director at The National Institute of Technology Karnataka and is now a professor and head of the department of Civil Engineering at the NITK.
Rahul’s mother, Maheshwari, is a professor at Mangalore University. He has one younger sister whose name is Bhavna., and KL Rahul is now officially dating the Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty, daughter of Sunil Shetty.
He has a great number of followers and is earning well in Social media posts as well. KL Rahul is active on all the famous social media apps, thus increasing his brand value. The following are the links to the social media profile of KL Rahul.
KL Rahul Favorite Things
|Favorite Food||Non-veg, Sushi, Bhindi curry|
|Favorite Batsman||Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Bowler||Dale Steyn|
|Favorite Football team||Manchester United F.C.|
|Favorite Footballer||David Beckham|
|Favorite Athlete||Usain Bolt|
|Favorite actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai, Athiya Shettu, Alia Bhat, Shraddha Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Book||Life WIthout Limits by by Nick Vujicic|
|Favorite song||Ghost Town by Adam Lambert|
|Favorite Music Band||The Script, Coldplay|
|Favorite Anime character||Batman|
|Favorite destination||Greece, Spain|
KL Rahul Philanthropy Works
The following are some of the philanthropy works of KL Rahul.
- KL Rahul has donated his cap, jersey, bat, and some other stuff to the Aware foundation, which helps young children with their education.
- Though we don’t know the amount Rahul has donated to Wings For Life, he has posted on his Twitter that he is joining hands with Wings for fire to help people who are suffering from lifelong spinal injuries.
- KL Rahul has donated 31 Lakh INR for an aspiring and budding Indian cricketer who was suffering from a rare blood disease.
- KL Rahul, who received a 1 lakh cash award for the Man of the match in the ODI against Australia in Rajkot, donated his Man of the match cash award with another 1 lakh to Besant Memorial Animal Dispensary.
- During the covid times when India was going through a rough and tough time, Rahul donated his cricketing equipment to Bharat Army to raise money.
Awards and Recognition received by KL Rahul
- In 2018, the current Vice-captain KL Rahul was awarded the “Cricketer of the year award”
- In 2020, Raul won “Orange Cap In IPL” for scoring the most runs.
Facts about KL Rahul
- The famous Indian cricketer, vice-captain of the cricket team, Karnataka-born cricketer KL Rahul is from a professor’s family. Both of his parents are professors at a reputed college.
- KL Raul was a part of the U-19 team in the 2009 to 2010 world cup. But unfortunately, the team lost in the Quarterfinals.
- KL Rahul is a tattoo artist. He has almost seven tattoos on his body.
- After Koffee with Karan in the year January 2019, KL Rahul, along with Hardik Pandya, was suspended by BCCI. But soon after two weeks, the suspension gets lifted.
- KL Rahul’s name has an interesting story behind it. His father, Lokesh, is a big fan of Sunil Gavaskar, who was a famous cricketer. He mistook Sunil Gavaskar’s son Rohan Gavaskar as Rahul.
- In the history of Indian Cricket, KL Rahul marked his name by hitting a century in his ODI debut.
- KL Rahul, the vice-captain of an Indian cricket team, is the third Indian cricketer to score a century in all three formats.
- KL Rahul, the dashing batter’s jersey number is 10.
- KL Rahul’s inspiration is cricket coach Rahul Dravid.
- KL Rahul is the first Karnataka-based cricketer who hit a triple ton in the Ranji trophy.
KL Rahul’s net worth as of 2023 is estimated at around ₹75 Crores.
KL Rahul’s net worth as of 2023 in USD is estimated at around $10 Million.
KL Rahul earns 25 and above crores annually. His income is a combination of IPL salary, BCCI retainer fee, and other match fees and brand endorsement.
KL Rahul is officially dating Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty, the daughter of famous Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty.
According to sources, KL Rahul has received almost 651,000,000 INR IPL salary.