Rohit Sharma Net Worth
|Net Worth||$24 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||195 Crore INR|
|Full Name||Rohit Sharma|
|Salary||16 Crore +|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1987|
Rohit Sharma Net Worth
Rohit is a very popular international cricket player from India. Rohit Sharma is estimated to have a net worth of $24 million, and which is in Indian rupees Rs. 195 Crores.
The man who is adorned for his incredible batting style and skills is a famous Indian batsman and also known as “The Hitman” by his colleagues. Rohit Sharma is one of the richest cricketers in India. Commercial world or cricket world, Rohit Sharma has made sure that he marks his name everywhere.
Rohit Sharma net worth ranges up to $24 Million, which is up to INR 195 crores. Being the captain of India who is very much active in his career and his social media, Rohit Sharma’s brand value has definitely skyrocketed.
Recently, Rohit Sharma has been the man behind many victories for India. With extraordinary cricket skills, a crazy fan base, and huge brand value.
Rohit Sharma Net Worth in Rupees
Rohit Sharma net worth in Indian rupees is estimated at around ₹195 crores. Rohit Sharma’s income source is majorly from his match fees, salary, and brand endorsement. Rohit Sharma is now listed in the A-listed category of BCCI and takes home 7 crores INR annually as a retainer fee. Rohit Sharma earns 15 lakh INR for Test Match, 6 lakh INR for ODI, and 3 lakh INR for T20.
Rohit Sharma Net Worth Overview
|Role||Opening Batsman, Captain|
|Nature of Field||Calm|
|Net worth as of 2023 in INR||INR 195 cores|
|Net worth as of 2023 in USD||$24 million|
|Personal Investments||89 crores INR|
|BCCI remuneration fee||7 cores INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 2-3 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||7 crores INR|
|Monthly Salary||1.2 crores INR|
|Yearly Income||16 crores +|
|Income Sources||Match fees, salary, and Brand endorsement|
Rohit Sharma Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in Dollars||$24 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||₹195 crores|
|Net Worth 2021||INR 170 crores|
|Net Worth in 2020||INR 155 crores|
|Net Worth in 2019||INR 142 crores|
|Net Worth in 2018||INR 136 crores|
|Net Worth in 2017||INR 120 crores|
Income From IPL Salary
|2008||Deccan Chargers||₹ 3 Crores|
|2009||Deccan Chargers||₹ 3 Crores|
|2010||Deccan Chargers||₹ 3 Crores|
|2011||Mumbai Indians||₹ 9 Crore 20 lakh|
|2012||Mumbai Indians||₹ 9 Crore|
|2013||Mumbai Indians||₹ 9 Crore 20 lakh|
|2014||Mumbai Indians||₹ 12 Crore 50 lakh|
|2015||Mumbai Indians||₹ 12 Crore 50 lakh|
|2016||Mumbai Indians||₹ 12 Crore 50 lakh|
|2017||Mumbai Indians||₹ 12 Crore 50 lakh|
|2018||Mumbai Indians||₹ 15 Crores|
|2019 (Retain)||Mumbai Indians||₹ 15 Crores|
|2020 (Retain)||Mumbai Indians||₹ 15 Crores|
|2021||Mumbai Indians||₹ 15 Crores|
|2022||Mumbai Indians||₹ 16 Crores|
|Total||₹ 1B 62 crore 60 lakh|
Rohit Sharma Biography
Rohit Sharma, the current cricket captain of India, gained all the fame and name and luxury was not a child who experienced love and luxury from his parents. Born on 30th April 1987 in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Dinesh Lad, the cricket coach of Rohit Sharma who saw the burning passion in Rohit’s eyes, asked him to transfer schools so that he could get better training and shine in his career. But Rohit was not in a position to join a big school. But his coach Dinesh Lad was kind enough to help him in applying for a scholarship for Rohit. And for four years, Rohit Sharma studied at Swami Vivekanand International School without paying a rupee.
Although Rohit started as an off-spinner, Dinesh saw that he was interested in batting. So, he promoted him to open the innings, and quite surprisingly, Rohit hit a century in the school tournament, which also happened to be his debut as an open batsman.
|Full Name||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Net Worth in INR||₹195 crores +|
|Net Worth in USD||$24 Million|
|Age||30 April 1987 (36 years)|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Body Measurement||Chest- 40 Inches |
Waist- 31 inches
Biceps- 12 inches
|Marital Status||Married (Ritika Sajdeh)|
|Kids||1 daughter (Samaira)|
|Hobbies||Traveling, playing tennis, Watching movies, and playing video games.|
|Debut||ODI- 2007 T20- 2007 Test- 2013|
Endorsements and other Income Sources
The Hitman and the Indian Cricket team captain Rohit Sharma is receiving a hefty sum of money from brands for endorsements. According to some sources, the captain is charging around five crores INR per brand deal.
The craze for cricket in India is insane, and the followers of their favorite cricketers have skyrocketed. So, brands started paying hefty amounts just to make famous people the face of the product. And Rohit Sharma, other than IPL salary, BCCI salary, and other match fees, receives hefty amounts of money from brand deals. The following are some of the brands Rohit Sharma is working with.
- La Liga
- Dream 11
- IIFL Gold Loan
- Vodafone DTH
- Royal Stag, etc.,
Other than the above endorsement Rohit Sharma also has other stakes in many chains of companies and is also investing in many real estate properties.
Properties and Luxury Cars
|4BHK Sea side apartment in Mumbai||30 crores INR|
|Skoda Laura||12.92 lakh|
|Toyota Fortuner||40.02 Lakhs|
|BMW X3||56.50 lakh|
|BMW M5 (Formula One version)||1.55 crore and above|
|Mercedes GLS 350d||1.05 crore and above|
Rohit Sharma Family and Love Life
Rohit Sharma was born into a lower-middle-class family. His parents lived in a small one-room house where only they lived. His father, Gurunath Sharma, was a caretaker at a transport store, while his mother was a housewife. Rohit was raised in his grandparent’s house, and he went to his parent’s house once a week to meet them. Rohit has a younger brother named Vishal Sharma.
Rohit Sharma is now happily married to his wife Ritika, who is also the cousin sister of Yuvraj. Ritika and Rohit met in 2008 for a TV commercial shoot, and it all began there. And now the couple has a beautiful girl, Samaira.
Rohit Sharma Social Media
The famous Indian Cricketer and Indian captain Rohit Sharma’s social media is bursting with his fans and followers. The man who was born on a simple roof is now living in a palace just because of his continuous hard work and effort. And the result is millions and millions of people are crazily following him both online and offline.
Being an Indian cricket team captain, Rohit Sharma has tons of followers and thus further increasing his brand value. He is very active on his social media and also charges hefty amounts for a brand post. The following are the social media links to Rohit Sharma’s handles.
Favorite Things of Rohit Sharma
|Favorite Food||Chinese Cuisine, Eggs, and Paratha|
|Favorite Actors||Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actresses||Megan Fox, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Directors||David Dhawan, Imtiaz Ali|
|Favorite Films||Veer-Zara, Hera Pheri, Iron Man, The Avengers|
|Favorite Songs||Started from the Bottom by Drake|
|Favorite Cricketers||Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favorite Car||Aston Martin|
|Favorite Travel Destination||New York|
Rohit Sharma Philanthropy Works
The Indian cricket captain has been donating for many years to the welfare of children, the education of the unprivileged, and animal welfare. The following are some of the philanthropy works by Rohit Sharma.
- Rohit Sharma has been an active member of People for the Ethical Treatments of Animals. Joining hands with the organization, Rohit Sharma is actively participating in campaigns for the welfare of animals.
- During the pandemic, when India was in a grave situation, Rohit Sharma donated 80 lakhs for the Covid relief.
- During the Covid times, when people were so busy saving their lives, Rohit Sharma donated 5 lakh INR to help stray dogs. He also donated another five lakhs INR “Zomato Feeding India” to help people during the lockdown.
Rohit Sharma Awards and Recognition
- In 2015, the Indian Government honored Rohit Sharma with the “Arjuna Award.”
- In the same year, 2015, the Indian captain received the “GQ award” for “Sportsman of the year.”
- In 2019, Rohit received “ICC ODI Player of the year.”
- In 2019, received the “Golden Bat” award for scoring the most runs in the ICC Cricket World Cup.
- In 2019, The Indian cricket captain was awarded the Sportsman of the year by Indian Sports Honors.
- In 2020, he received the “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award ”.
Facts about Rohit Sharma
The following are some of the lesser-known or unknown facts about the current Indian team captain Rohit Sharma.
- Rohit Sharma is lovingly called a “Hitman” by his friends and colleagues. His hitting style has a special fanbase.
- Rohit Sharma can easily speak four languages. Though he was born and brought up in Maharashtra, his mother is from Andhra Pradesh. In that way, Rohit can speak Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, and English.
- The early youth and childhood of Rohit Sharma were very tough. His father was a caretaker in a transport storehouse. And his parents were living in a one-room house. So he was raised in his uncle’s and grandparents’ houses.
- Rohit’s mother, Mrs. Purnima Sharma, did not want her son Rohit to continue his passion. She wanted him to complete his graduation and do a good job in a reputed company.
- The Indian open batsman started off with off-spinning. His coach Dinesh Lad saw his interest and ability for batting and let him hit the ball. And in his debut school tournament, Rohit hit a century.
- Rohit Sharma is the main man behind five major IPL wins. In 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2020.
- The only cricket player who has scored three centuries in three different formats.
- Rohit’s international cricket jersey is number “45.”
- The young Rohit Sharma has once bunked his class in school to meet his idol Virender Sehwag.
- Rohit loves sleeping. It was exposed by Virat Kohli in an interview.
As of 2023, Rohit Sharma, the captain of Indian cricket in all the formats, has a net worth of ₹195 Crores.
Rohit Sharma, the current captain and opening batsman, has a whopping $24 million net worth.
Rohit Sharma earns more than 16 crores per year. It includes all of his match fees, IPL salary, BCCI salary, and brand endorsements.
Rohit Sharma is married to Ritika Sajdey, who is the cousin sister of Yuvraj. The couple also has a daughter whose name is Samaira.
Rohit Sharma earns more than 1.5 crores per month.